By this new feature, we can ability to see issue summary and details on top in new ticket screen through manage different roles with enabling them to reach different screens.
Step: Go to Application→ Service desk→ Admin Panel→ Staff.
Step: Under "Staff" ,click the 'Role' option.
- Staff → Role, It will display the list of roles, on that select the role which you need to enable or disable.
- After selection, it will direct to a "User Role" page where you can manage the role as per your demand.
- Within that page, you can switch between Staff panel and Admin panel.
- Under that, we can select the options "Can See Issue Summary & Details On Top" (Ability to see issue summary and details on top in new ticket screen).
- click"save changes", it will be able to manage the place of issue summary and description for creating new tickets from Service Desk screen.
- After the changes made, it will display "Role updated successfully" and changes reflect in the service desk.
Step: Go to Application→ Service desk→ Tickets→ New Ticket
- Now we will see the changes reflected in the Open New Ticket Tab in service desk Ticket Option.