How to view files and manage running processes on remote endpoints
Comodo Remote Control
- ITSM's 'Remote Tools' feature lets you to browse files and terminate processes on managed endpoints
- Login to C1
- Click 'Applications' > 'ITSM'
- Click ‘Devices' > 'Device List'
- Select the device which you want to manage
- Select 'File Explorer' to browse and download files from the remote host.
- Select 'Process Explorer' to view and terminate processes on the remote host.
- Click 'Connect to remote host':
- File explorer
- Click the 'File Explorer' tab
- Browse to the required location on on the remote machine.
- Select the files that you want to download
- Click the 'Download' button.
- Process Explorer
- Click the 'Processes' tab to view all running processes on the machine
- Select the processes that you wish to manage
- Click 'End Process' or 'Real Time Auto update'
- End-users can view admin activity from the notification box which appears on the endpoint: